- Rent the smallest amount of space you need and pack it full.
- Insure your goods while in storage. We are not responsible for loss from fire or theft
- Keep a list of all items put into storage as well as pictures and descriptions.
- Leave a small air space between your goods stored and the unit walls.
- Cover your mattresses, chairs and sofas to keep them protected.
- Wax your wood furniture before you store it.
- Your clothes can be kept on their hangers and stored directly into your wardrobe
- Empty gas from lawn mowers and weed-wackers before storing.
- Oil your bikes and tools to keep them from rusting while being stored.
- Mark "Fragile" on all boxes that are storing your breakable goods.
- Keep your boxes packed to 30 lbs or less per box.
- Pack your books flat, alternating bindings so they will stack evenly, and no more than 30 lbs.
- Pictures and mirrors should be stored upright, never flat and label packaging.
- Dishes and glasses should be wrapped and packed in sturdy boxes.
- Label all of your boxes and what is stored in each box, for easy location of your goods.